2014年2月19日水曜日

4 My friend's fabulous house!

A few weeks ago, I bought a house-warminggift and went to my friend’s house with my son, which was just built last year.

I’ve been very excited to visit her becauseI had heard how dedicated my friend was  to design a house. She has visited myhouse and saw the details there for her 
reference.

Before I went there, I was also a bit nervousbecause I had some concerns that my son might act out in a brand new house andspill drinks or food in a clean room.
Once I entered the house, I felt deludedinto thinking that I visited a classy restaurant. The neatly arranged furniture was sophisticated and the interior was designed to be   child-friendly, but it was not too childish and there was an atmosphere which also allows mothers to relax.

As soon as I sat on the sofa and started to play with my son and her daughter, she started to prepare lunch for us. She said that she was good at cooking but it didn’t take a long time to finish cooking regardless of cooking and chatting with me. 

I could see a good sense ofher taste on dishes, too. It looked like she had a similar taste in dishes tome. It was really rare for a mother to sit back and be served everything liked rinks, forks, and meals, of course. It was no wonder why I felt like I 
stayed at a restaurant.

My son also seemed relaxed and had a good time with her daughter. He didn’t do       anything I was afraid of.

On my way home, I was wondering how I could make warm atmosphere at my own house, too. I was unexpectedly affected a lot by her house and impressed with her thoughtful hospitality. It was needless to say that I started to look for new sophisticated      coffee cups for my prospective visitors. 

 I felt deluded into thinking ~であると勘違いしてしまう。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿