2014年4月7日月曜日

11 Special moment on a train

On the way home from a station, which is located more than 6 station from my nearest staion, I got an opportunity to get on a luxurious car called “green car”  on the train for some reason. The green cars are connected to ordinary cars. As long as you pay an additional fee for riding the car, you can get on it. 

I haven’t taken it for a long time even though  I was often exhausted after work. Actually, I totally forgot the existence of the cars because I was feeling I was far from those who are qualified to use them like busy people and rich people. That is to say, it seemed that only specific people were allowed to use them.(It may sound exaggerated though...)

The “green car” has two floors. I went up to the second floor and sat down on the comfortable chair without worrying how crowded the train was. 

I looked down the scenery throughout the window from the second floor and felt as if I was flying to somewhere because I almost forgot I was riding a train, which used to be just “transportation” for me. 

Looking at the price of the car, it costs the same as the price of a cup of coffee. I thought paying for the ticket was more worthwhile than drinking a cup of coffee. 

Usually, I 'm checking time when I can arrive at my station because I want to go back home early.
But at that time, I wish I could enjoy the comfortable moment little longer. 
I’ve never thought my station was very close to the station where I departed and how fast the time was. 

those who are qualified to use them :それらを使う権利のある人
it costs the same as the price of a cup of coffee. :いっぱいのコーヒーと同じ値段がかかる。
I thought paying for the ticket was more worthwhile than drinking a cup of coffee. 
チケットにお金を払う方が、コーヒーを飲むよりもずっと価値があると思った。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿