2015年8月26日水曜日

Human's instinct

Now I just put my daughter down.

I was wondering what I should write about today.
Maybe, I can talk about the today's weather.

It has very cold like a fall since this morning.
I've hated summer since last year because the crazy heat made the morning sickness much worse when I was pregnant.

Anyway,
we sometimes hear about the news that some people are killed by the flooded river because of the heavy rain etc.

I always think why they risk their life to get close to such a dangerous place.
According to the psychologist , it is connected to our instinct that human wants to see what is going on and what the fear is with their eyes.
By knowing the fear,  it seems to make us relieved.

I can understand the analysis.
I also am the person who wants to analyze and know why all the issues happens.
(Although I'm not interested in the flooded river)

When I had a first baby, I was really devastated because I was not able to find the reason why
he cried and didn't sleep at all.

But now, I understand I'll never find the appropriate answer for raising child.

 put my daughter down:娘を寝かしつける

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿